Advertising Rules - no ads for escort services
Pic validation here
Please read the rules carefully so that your ad or pictures in it will not be removed without warning. Violating rules may also result in closing the user account without warning.
Note that Escort services are not illegal if provided by independent persons, but advertising of Escort services is prohibited in Finland.
Last update: 11.04.2020
REQUIREMENTS FOR PHOTOS IN ADS:
- Use only your own and unique photos. If your photos (or very similar ones) can be found on other websites or if photos have watermarks from other websites we will assume they are not yours and treat them accordingly even if you are in the picture! Use unique pictures, we spot fakes with this rule. If the pic can be found on escort websites the user account is closed.
- If you have anything (logos, watermarks, text, ...) which links to other websites in your pictures, we will close your account. It's recommended to add at least one proof photo (a photo with is a Finnish newspaper/unique note) to your ad or validate your ad as real. If you try to manipulate (photoshop) signs that should prove your photos genuine we remove the photos and mark the ad fake. Also overly photoshopped photos are removed.
- Some nudity is allowed in "Women seeking men" and "Massage (no sex)" categories but only with good taste - no rude photos. No view between the legs and no harsh bend over pics! No spreading, nor excessive nudity! Same applies to "Avec (no sex)" category.
- Only face and tattoos may be covered in photos. If you cover other body parts, we will delete the photos because we do not want the site to be full of images with overlay bars. If you don't want to be naked in the photo, put some clothes on!
REQUIREMENTS FOR DATING AD TEXT:
- No offers of escort services of any kind! No offers at all - people here are looking for company! If the ad in a dating category does not look like a dating ad IT WILL BE REMOVED! If the ad in a massage category does not look like a massage ad IT WILL BE REMOVED! Offering any sexual services or even hinting to it is strictly forbidden in "Massage" category.
- Any mention or even the slightest hinting at any financial matters in dating ads will lead to removal of the ad. Exception: You can boast that you are wealthy yourself.
- Too direct, short, harsh, OFFERING or PRESSING ads will be removed. The ad has to be descriptive, kind and at least to some extent emphatetic.
- In dating ads: You have to tell enough about yourself and what kind of person you are looking for. Short ads will be removed. Ads without enough criterias for the person you are looking for are removed as they are unrealistic. Generally a bit longer and more specific ads will receive more answers.If you write things which DOESN'T MATTER the ad will be removed.
- In dating ads: No street names, no time intervals or locations of meeting places for security reasons. You can specify city districts and general availability like in the daytime, afternoon, after 8 pm but no time intervals. No several cities or schedules. No absurd age intervals for example "looking for ladies age 25-65 years", nobody believes that, be specific!
- The title has to be descriptive. In the title of dating ads, phone numbers or time intervals are not allowed.
- Ads have to be in correct categories or ad will be removed. Ads with same or similar content in same category from same person but different usernames are easily removed.
- Bypassing the set blocks in the ad text, for example by typing blocked words incorrectly or by hyphenation, will lead to removal of the ad and closing of the user account.
Other rules and restrictions:
- You are not allowed to look for a "young sex date" without specifying the age of the person. The site has an absolute age limit of 18 years and any references to minors will lead to removal of the ad.
- We remove ads that offer sexual services, have references incall/outcall, a search for a sponsor, a sugar date, or any similar hidden expression to offer paid sex. Any kind of offering is easily interpreted as an escort ad because dating partners are traditionally sought and paid sex is offered.
- We remove massage ads that offer sexual services or has any hidden expressions to offer sex for example massage with happy end and all inclusive services. Offering a paid massage is normal, but happy end or any other similar expression is interpreted as offering paid sex. Of course the masseuse can be gentle, warm, beautiful and wear sexy outfits but sex is not part of the massage.
- If you offer avec services without sex, make it clear in your ad and it will be accepted. Avec ad is accepted, but if there is any hints that meeting could include also sex, for example, "meeting can lead to something else" etc., the ad is against the rules and will be removed.
- If you offer s/m sessions, domination and other roleplays, it must be clearly stated that sex is not included. It is normal practice that professionally offered S/M sessions, such as Domina services, don't include sex, but for the sake of clarity, this should be mentioned in the ad.
- If you are looking for a wealthy partner or there is some other financial hint in your ad, it will be removed. You can look for a wealthy partner on our website only if you are looking for a wealthy spouse to be your life partner. If the ad appears to be something else than that, your ad will be removed. If a couple is looking for a wealthy third party, this will also be interpreted as offering a paid sex.
- The ad can be deleted if someone tells us that they have been in contact with the advertiser and paid sex was offered. However, ads are not deleted only based on suspicion. We always need a proof before removing an ad.
In addition, the ad will be removed for the following reasons:
- There is clearly photos of minors. The age limit is 18 years.
- Advertiser is a minor or ad is used for looking for minors.
- There are pictures of animals combined with sex or any hints to animal sex.
- If it's obvious that the photo does not represent the advertiser or is likely to be misleading.
- The ad calls for or entices an illegal act.
NOTE: We try to interpret these rules fairly. However, even after a long practice, we cannot read the advertiser's thoughts! Therefore, do not submit ads that are subject to interpretation. If you don't want your ad to be removed, please be very clear what your ad is about and what it is not.